Jumaat, 7 Oktober 2011

ape ape ape ???

aiisshh !!jijjae,,~ yaa !! i did't watch mubank yet !! arrghh ,,s0 many challenge when i want watch it  :             :)my appa ph0ne ringing ,,s0 i get up the ph0ne cause my appa get bath ,,

           :) then ,,my h0me bell ringing ,,s0 ,,i 0pen the d00r with my angry bird face,,!! lucky cause i kind kan ??,,HAHA,

            ;)  n then ,,this made me angry n angry ( red h0t face )!!cause my 0mma change kbs channel t0 BAJET 2011!! haha ~  60 tah0n baru dpt pencen bhai,,, tulang dh rep0t p0n haa ~ hee ~
                 yaa!! that time was infinite perf0mance laa,,,!! ann0ying je,~ but never mind laa,cause mubank wil lulang n ulang !! i can qada' it at 10 p.m ,,!!HAHA~

yaa !!  infinite g0t n02 in mubank !!never mind davichi ,,!! cause i will get back ur award f0r infinite next week,, watch 0ut !!,, pemende laa sgt davichi 2 !! hrp fan club jee ramaii !~  WTF !!  t0tally ann0ying ~

infinite ~ fighting !! yaa !! wh0 kinda admire sgt L 0f infinite ?? next week ,, we take back that award fr0m davichi k ?? HEE ~ im n0t satisfied lha with davichi ,,!! but never mind ,,cause their v0ice p0n sedap jgk ,,!!  mmg pat0t p0n dye menang this week !! but d0n't w0rry infinite ,,cause inkigay0 kan ade this sunday right ?? s0,,fighting ,,!! i'll pray f0r y0u all ,,,XD

yay !! i'm al0ne in h0me ~ kinda b0red ,,x taw nk buat ape lgi haa ~ my 0ppa n 0mma dinner laa,,but d0n't w0rry cause i dinner with L ,,, HAHA ~ dream 0nly dream ,,!!  XD



suck !!! next week math in PMR !! 1 haramm x bajar lgi bhai !~ HAHA,,lol ,,aq target C jee p0n,,x harap sgt laa dpt B ,,lul0s p0n jadi lha,,~

k,,papai,, muahh ~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan